VSI sand making machine
VSI sand making machine Working Principle
Adopting advanced Germany technology, RAVEO has developed a new-generation vertical shaft impact sand making machine which can function more than 720 hours continuously.
Material falls down to impeller cavity. Under great centrifugal force, it hits material that is flowing around the impeller as an umbel. After hitting each other, they force a vortex between impeller and shell and hit each other several times, and finally smaller stone comes out and forms a closed cycle. The required end product shape is controlled by the screen equipment.
VSI sand making machine Advantages
- 1. Larger capacity and higher productivity: more than 50-500t/h; 30% higher than traditional crushers
- 2. Lower operation cost: 30% decrease of power than traditional crushers
- 3. Better cubic finished product and less useless end product in irregular shape:
- Selection crushing principle
- 4. Chamber type optimization design: less wearing parts frication; multifunctional according to requirements;
- 5. Longer service time and lower cost: almost no wearing parts;
- 6. Shorter downtime, less time and energy used: automatic discharge 5%-15% faster;
- 7. Serviceable core parts: international first-rank bearings and motors;
- 8. Environment-friendly: lower noise and less dust;
- 9. Automatic hydraulic lift device: shorter downtime, less time and energy used;
- 10. Hydraulic pressure jack device: a guarantee for safety; time and labor saving for maintenance;
- 11. Easy to start and quick in operating:reliable hydraulic system;
- 12. Reliable technology: a professional design group since 1974;
- 13. Perfect customer service: composed of skilled engineers, offering professional service.
VSI sand making machine Data
|Model||Max feeding size (mm)||Motor Power (kw)||Rotor Speed (r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Weight (t)||Overall Dimension (LXWXH) (mm)|